Matt Pavlik started New Reflections Counseling (NRC) in 2003. Through a time of prayer, he decided on the name, “New Reflections” Counseling because:
As of January 7, 2017, NRC has a new logo. While the main focus has not changed much in 14 years, every year NRC becomes more experienced with knowing and achieving its purpose.
2017 – Present:
Our logo is:
Our primary message is “Illuminating A Path Forward”
Christ is central to all we do. The new logo has a solid cross at the center. The shapes around the cross represent the various messages and missions.
1) The 4 shapes form a labyrinth. NRC’s primary focus is helping our clients find Christ.
2) The 2 center and 2 outer shapes form 2 rings. NRC is also focused on helping marriages.
3) The 4 shapes can represent chaos, waves, or even a hurricane. Amidst the chaos of life, Christ is the only absolute answer, the only true stability, the only ultimate goal.
4) The closer to the cross you get, the lighter the color. Christ is the only truth and the only real light. The further you are from the cross, the darker your path becomes.
5) The 4 colors represent change. NRC is focused on helping you grow.
6) The 4 colors also represent a range of people we serve. The lighter blues represent the more sensitive people. The dark blues the more tough people. All people need help.
Our primary Scripture is Ephesians 4:11-14 because it best describes our role:
And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.
Ephesians 2:10 summarizes your potential and our goal for you:
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Even though the tagline has changed, we are still “Bringing Your Potential To Light” and focused on reflecting God’s image.
2009 – 2016:
Our logo was:
Our primary messages was “Bringing Your Potential To Light”
Our primary Scripture was 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
2003 – 2008:
Our logo was:
Our primary message was “Transforming How You See Yourself”
Our Scripture was also 2 Corinthians 3:17-18