Individual, Marriage, and Relationship concerns are our primary focus, but we can also help with Adolescent, Family, and Group counseling. Our Counselors specialize in different formats.
Counseling Formats We Provide
- One-on-One with your counselor (receive the attention you need)
- Pre-Engagement: You and the person you are dating (to determine if you should get engaged or go your separate ways)
- Pre-Marital: You and your fiance (usually to prepare for a strong marriage, but sometimes to recognize marriage is not the right path)
- Marriage: You and your spouse (to form a healthier and stronger bond in commitment, companionship, and intimacy, including communication and conflict resolution)
- Relationship: You and the person you are dating (to improve communication and conflict resolution)
- You and other clients who want to experience a therapeutic community facilitated by a professional.
- Groups focus on strengthening your self-worth to match your God-given identity.
- Currently only available if you know of at least people interested in group therapy.
- Adults: You and other members of your family (to improve communication and conflict resolution)
- Children: Your child is the primary client (please note: we require the signature of both parents to give consent to treat minors and your child must be interested in pursuing talk-therapy)