Group counseling is an excellent way to experience a safe community to help you heal.
- You gain the perspective of others struggling with similar concerns.
- It costs less than individual counseling.
- It has more focus on healing than a typical Bible study.
- You benefit from the facilitation of a professional counselor.
- It simulates real-world relationships but has the safety and structure of counseling.
Our current group explores Christian identity and meets every other Thursday evening. Learn more.